Thursday, April 2, 2015

Autism Awareness Day 2015

Today is Autism Awareness Day!
The May Arts Team likes to show our support for this day- head over to the blog to see what everyone's made.

I've created a card using many of the symbols: blue, the puzzle piece & part of the 'light it up blue' saying.
I die cut a tag from DCWV paper. Using a puzzle piece as a mask I sprayed imagine craft Bahama Blue irResistible texture spray & set it aside to dry.
Once dry, I ran 1.5" faux linen in navy through the tag & tied it off with 1/8" curly sparkly ribbon in royal blue.


Stamped my sentiment on the card base using Lawn Fawn's Sally's ABCs.


Attached my tag & done!
Thanks so much for stopping by today- don't forget to wear blue- let's light it up blue in support!

Now, of course, there is a giveaway for you too: 
3 prizes of 1 spool each from our “blue” ribbons – winner’s choice! 
That’s 3 chances to win!  What do you have to do to win? Head over to the May Arts blog & check out all the projects- post a comment as you visit each blog.  The Ribbon Lady will announce the winners on the May Arts blog on Monday, April 6th. 

6 comments:

  1. Love this design! The ribbon looks so whimsical all flowy and curled. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! And BOTH symbols for the autism awareness day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag card. I like the texture spray you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card Jen - LOVE how you masked the puzzle piece on your tag element, LOVE your misting & ribbons too!!!
    THANK YOU for being part of this AMAZING EVENT and sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty project Jen. I really like that puzzle piece and that lovely ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!