Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 2015 PTI Blog Hop

I'm always amazed at how fast each month goes by- already time for another PTI blog hop!
This month there is an inspiration photo, and here's what I was inspired to create:


I put lots of Burlap String to work! A few of the colors are already available at the Ribbon Resource!
Here's the order I used: SM 10, SM 32, SM 28, SM 27,  SM 17, SM 14, SM 36, SM 25
Sentiment is from Mum's the Word, vintage cream cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by- happy hopping!



12 comments:

  1. I love this Jen! Beautiful string colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Colors and the Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cool! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and great take with the Inspiration Colors !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! I struggle with wrapping twine so I can't even imagine trying this, but I absolutely love the textury result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun card! Perfect for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, you brought the texture in the inspiration photo to a whole new level with your very creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the rusticity of this!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!