Sunday, November 8, 2015

MIM #129: Fabric (or ribbon!) Scrap Christmas Trees

This week Melissa challenged us to make a fabric strip Christmas tree. Tonya sent me the link and told me this challenge had my name all over it- so glad I got a chance to play along!


I made a tag with my ribbon tree! I've used so many bits of green Ribbon Resource ribbon I can't even list them all tonight!
I topped it with a 3/4" silver satin star and scattered 3/8" multi-sized pearl beads throughout.
A Tiny Tags die is stamped with a sentiment from the same set; snowflakes are from 2 feet deep. I'm with Melissa- never too many snowflake stamps!
I like how this little tree turned out! I may go back for a little more trimming- but excited to have another fun tag ready for the holidays!!



Mimoctober_meliphillips1

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!