Sunday, February 7, 2016

MIM #238: Valentine Ombre Stamping

Melissa Phillips made the prettiest ombre Valentine & this week it is the challenge for Make it Monday. 
Here's what I came up with for the challenge:


I pulled out Banner Builders & my gelatos- using the same technique Melissa showed in her video. I stamped the heart from Tag-Its #11 on each pennant, and finished each with a Pretty Pink Posh Sweetheart mix sequin. 
The sentiment is stamped in sweet blush in the lower left corner- very subtle & pretty. The strings the pennants hang from are stamped with chai ink. 

Love the sequin banner Joni made!


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet banner card Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card and love the banners filled with sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet and those banners are adorable!

    Thank you for joining along in the Valentine challenge and featuring PPP!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!