Sunday, April 3, 2016

MIM #244: Score Lines

This week the challenge was to add score lines for Make It Monday- here's what I came up with:

Smooshed some ink for the background then used the new graceful greetings dies with glitter cardstock.
Some flowers from the same set & colors as the smooshing were also added- and I tried to offset the die cut words a bit so that the same words stamped in gold would show a bit.

Score lines are at the top & bottom, but difficult to see in the pics!
Some 1/4" pink silk finish it off!


We celebrated Had's 11th birthday- how is that possible?
She is a really great girl- brings so much joy to all around her!

Family birthday party this year- and she didn't have a particular theme, but she has been in to unicorns lately- so that's what happened on her cake top!


Thanks for stopping by! 




5 comments:

  1. Cute card.. and Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. The score lines sure were hard to photograph but fun to do. It was a great challenge I'll try to remember to use them in future cards too.. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake topper (and cake!!) Turned out soooo pretty. Great job. Happy Birthday Hadley! And your card...wow! So elegant, especially with the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww....happy birthday to your girl! Such an awesome cake!

    Beautiful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee skippee!! I love birthdays!! and your card is delightful. I know it put that beautiful smile on Had's face!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee skippee!! I love birthdays!! and your card is delightful. I know it put that beautiful smile on Had's face!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!