Sunday, May 8, 2016

MIM #247: Watercolor Card Sets

Hi there & Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama's out there! 
This week the very talented Melissa challenged us to make a watercolored card set- here's what I came up with:
(so sorry about the pics- I was a little too relaxed today & didn't get pics during daylight!)


I've been busy zigging- I am forever grateful to Karen for telling me to try them on Bristol paper- LOVE.
I've accented a couple with G45 paper, and all have a touch of ribbon.
Below I've taken individual pics...


Which one of these things doesn't belong?!
We adopted a cat last night from the local shelter. He's pretty cute- about a year old- not at all sure about the dog (thank goodness he has basically no prey drive)! It does seem that I'm more allergic to him than to our previous cats. Hoping to give him a bath after the trauma subsides! 
His name was Prince- but that isn't staying. Had is thinking Barney, but she keeps referencing a big purple dino in an effort to tease C. I don't know if Barney will stick- we'll see!


2 comments:

  1. Zigging. I just LOVE that word! The purple ribbon is a nice match on the purple bloom card! These are all gorgeous and a really beautiful set. Hope you had an amazing Mother's Day. And here's to hoping your kitty works well...he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card set, Jen! Love your "zigging" too. Your flowers look so realistic. Good luck with your new kitty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!