Tuesday, February 23, 2010

EBTKS #9- sketch challenge


Here's my take on the sketch over at EBTKS! Here's the amazing part- I'm actually USING supplies that I LOVE, and would, therefore, have a tendency to hoard!!! Look at me! :)
PP is from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love 6x6 pad. The center image is PTI's through the trees, stamped and SHRINKY-DINKED!! I know I'm dating myself when I say that I did create with shrinky-dinks as a kid- but I haven't since then, and it was pretty fun! :) I used vintage cream & fresh snow ink for the trunk & SU! old olive for the leaves. It's mounted on cream cardstock & popped up for dimension. I also distressed the cream squares the cosmo squares are mounted on. MS twill along the bottom. And if you look carefully, you can see I added a scallop-punched border of the striped paper on the inside....







What do you think? You might want to see what everyone else has done with the sketch here!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Cute card... love those papers! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the sketch, this is soooo pretty!!! LOVE the softness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Love the tree image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cute card! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and WTG on using your goods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such a pleasure to hear that someone else hoards supplies they love as well! I think you've just given me some courage to use some too, thanks! And, your card is simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - the tree goes so well with that pp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love the papers! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A shrinky dinked PTI tree?! Oh so much fun! And even more kudos to you for using supplies that you love so much rather than letting them accumulate in your stash....I am so guilty of that!!! Hope you're having a great week! :>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your ribbon treatment on the bottom of the card! Adds so much!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!