Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Cute Stamps!




I love this set from My Cute Stamps! I've made several birthday cards with it- and will make many, many more I'm sure!



This one is another watercolored image, paired with Cosmo Cricket paper, pink grosgrain ribbon & teeny tiny pearls. There's some spica glitter on her dress & eyes, but it really doesn't show up well in this picture.



I finished the inside of this too, but dang it if I didn't take a pic before giving it to its new owner!
ETA

Since My Cute Stamps is having a design team call, I'm giving it a try! Cross your fingers!




Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, so cute. And lookie there, you used my favorite border punch. That paper is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!