Thursday, October 7, 2010

From 'Save the date' to wedding gift

Just a quickie today- thought I'd share part of the gift for my cousin's wedding. They had sent postcards with this pic as a 'save the date'. Isn't that a great pic? So I cropped it down & made a frame with some MME paper (it's quite sparkly & embossed on that top right). When I looked up their registry I found these colors should work- and it looked great with the pic.... I kept it simple, since I don't know her at all- no extras on this one! It's hard to tell from this pic, but there's a faint script printed on the paper- very pretty in person.

Also- remember when I asked you to vote for my May Arts dt friend Kim's card? Well, another dt member is a finalist in a different category! Samantha is also in the running- so if you want to help a gal out- go HERE and vote for her project too!! And while you're there, you might as well give Kim's card another vote!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this. That photo is sure cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift! I'm sure your cousin will love it! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to take a photo that was already special to them and make it into a keepsake!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo - and such a great idea of yours to frame it like this. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen Jen Jen - this is so great. They are going to treasure this gift for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!