Thursday, October 7, 2010

From 'Save the date' to wedding gift

Just a quickie today- thought I'd share part of the gift for my cousin's wedding. They had sent postcards with this pic as a 'save the date'. Isn't that a great pic? So I cropped it down & made a frame with some MME paper (it's quite sparkly & embossed on that top right). When I looked up their registry I found these colors should work- and it looked great with the pic.... I kept it simple, since I don't know her at all- no extras on this one! It's hard to tell from this pic, but there's a faint script printed on the paper- very pretty in person.

Also- remember when I asked you to vote for my May Arts dt friend Kim's card? Well, another dt member is a finalist in a different category! Samantha is also in the running- so if you want to help a gal out- go HERE and vote for her project too!! And while you're there, you might as well give Kim's card another vote!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love this. That photo is sure cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift! I'm sure your cousin will love it! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to take a photo that was already special to them and make it into a keepsake!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo - and such a great idea of yours to frame it like this. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen Jen Jen - this is so great. They are going to treasure this gift for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!