Sunday, October 10, 2010

Moxie Decor...

Workin' like crazy here!!! Moxie Fab has a bunch of challenges wrapping up- and I wanted to join in!! :)
I've created a holiday cone, which was inspired by May Arts dt member Lexi Bridges! She has a great tutorial on the May Arts blog.... I apologize for the pics, but what can you do when it's this late?!

The paper is from a MME 12x12 stack, wrapped around a paper mache cone. The ribbon is May Arts- crochet & metallic velvet- yum! That's a jenni bowlin button tied on with May Arts burlap string. Check out the Bazzil bling!! LOVE.

Head over to Moxie Fab to see the other decor ideas! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks so touchable - a big plus in my book, if I want to pet it, lol. Love the rosette & all the lace. Good luck in the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Jen! I love to hang sweet things from the doorknobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I wish I had time to play!. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Decor to Make the Season Bright challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. I think I need to make this too. I love the deer stamp on the cone along with the pretty fan embellishment. I can't believe all your new posts! You have been so busy! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!