Sunday, January 2, 2011

Celebrate the glam glitter!

So happy to get to play a little more in the Moxie Fab Glitter is Glam challenge!!! I DO love glitter!!!
Here's a fun CAS take on the glitter:
What to you think of those awesome rows of glitter? Fab right?! I'll let you in on a secret... it's RIBBON!!! May Arts metallic velvet, to be precise!

My husband likes this kind soooo much more- it doesn't end up on HIM!!!

And look at the shine!!!
Head over to Moxie Fab to check out all the other glittered up creations!!
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think!

7 comments:

  1. Clean and simple and beautiful!!
    Love the sparkle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic, and a superb idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful! I love the sparkle of the ribbon and the elegantly simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! Thanks again for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL, Jen. Love the CAS style ~ it's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the sparkle here! that is just way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!