Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jay Gee's Thank you cards & Wee #50!

I needed to get Hadley's thank you cards done- and was very inspired by the board at jay gee's nook! I love the colors!



I made several that are the same, and a couple a little different- just because!

Heather Bailey pattern paper (again!), vintage text, PTI vintage cream or ocean tides cardstock. The sentiment is PTI- star prints, I think? May Arts scalloped edge satin.


And here's the inspiration- gorgeous, right?


I've got another card for this challenge- I'll post it in a couple of days! :)

AND this week's challenge at Wee Memories is to use colors you love! CHECK!


Thanks so much for stopping by- and don't forget May Arts is still doing giveaways in honor of the swap with Bella Blvd! Don't forget to enter!!!

10 comments:

  1. What a super set of cards Jen - gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful! A great set indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of cards, I love the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the scallops and the text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy HolshouserApril 7, 2011 at 9:38 PM

    The large floral pattern is perfect with the simple ribbon treatment and sentiment. Love these to bits. Wouldn't this make a great gift as a card assortment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, this set is so pretty! Love the colors you used. Thanks so much for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great collection of thank-you cards. LOVE that patterned paper, it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhhhh, I love this set. And that paper and ribbon - YUMMO!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!