Sunday, January 29, 2012

MIM #50- shaker card

I'm sneaking in to play along with this week's PTI make it monday- shaker cards! Here's my creation:
 I didn't have any foam, but Erin had mentioned using cereal box as her spacer, so I went that route. Pretty sure foam would've made this SO much faster!!!
Pink Paislee Butterfly Collection 6x6 pad, Love Lives Here die & stamp on base layer. That May Arts crinkle in 1.5" makes me swoon just a bit on this! MS tinsel & tiny balls (I do NOT remember what those are called & it doesn't say on the bottle!) in smokey quartz.
I'll also add this to the Moxie Die cutting challenge- I did diecut 2 layers of cereal box, patterned paper & an adhesive layer, after all! :)


I had a great weekend- look who I met on Saturday!!! None other than the absolute cutest ~amy~! She came by my house for a little visit & it was so fun! Instantly easy chatter! :) And my little person snapped this pic of us! Looking forward to a playdate with her!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and oh my, that ribbon is simply magnificent! I had such fun with you!!!! Looking forward to our lunch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon is divine and I said the cereal box was doable, not that it was fast... chuckle, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Jen! And that ribbon is fabulous. And a great pic of you and Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh. I think you should support your local scrapbook store more often. This card is lovely because of the way you've used the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen - this card is gorgeous - love that ribbon!!
    Hadley is quite a little photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen! Thanks again for linking up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!