Thursday, February 9, 2012

For Sebastian

My friends (Charlene, Amy, & Karen) all posted cards about this sweet guy, Sebastian- I tell you what- if you read his teacher's blog post about him you, too, will move aside all the things you need to do to fit making & sending a card to him a priority....



I used PTI's favorite colors combo for this cheery card! (the plane is spring moss with versamark & clear embossing powder- remember how I'm out of vintage cream? yah, that's not working out so well.)
ETA- added some clouds- it was just a bit TOO CAS!!

The info you need is on this post- It will remind you to give thanks for your blessings & if you have time, maybe you could send a card to make him smile too! And if you need a little extra nudge- check out Amy's incentive!

7 comments:

  1. okay, now how sweet is your card?! I love the embossing and the sentiment is perfect! Thank you sooooo much for making a card for Sebastian! He's going to LOVE it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can hear Sebastian reading the "Hey Buddy" now. He is going to love it! Thank you so much for sending a card to him and for helping to spread the word about the card drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the colors and the cute airplane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww he is going to love this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon... fabulous card and yep, made time, recruited my helper too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and Sebastian is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, now that I have tears in my eyes, I would like to get a card out too! Thans for sharing this little boys' story! What a blessing that teacher is!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!