Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wine tag: Life IS good

Hi there! I've got a wine tag here- my friend, Erin, has been making oodles of these, and since my husband wanted to give a bottle of wine as a thank you, thought I'd jump on board! ;)
I've used Bella Blvd paper- when I saw the Ribbon Carousel's color & swirls challenge, I knew this was the paper for it!
And I know you are loving that new May Arts ribbon! The organic cotton blend comes in 1.5" now! And that is the new woven burlap on top! Yummy, right?!
 I stamped some PTI flourishes along the bottom, and the Life is good is Technique Tuesday.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, so glad I could inspire you. And I'm thinking of style, you know as the weather warms you can make shorter tags, or mid-length tags, depending on your mood. So many options!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous work...loving that Life is Good stamp and the burlap is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great wine tag! I love the colors & that new MA ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous paper that makes me look forward to summer! Love that ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift idea!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Ribbon Carousel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Love it! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!