These two companies give me much to be thankful for! I've shared my love for Helmar adhesives here many times, so I was so excited to have the opportunity to share a project using their quick dry adhesive!
You should've arrived from the talented Emily Lanham's blog!
I've made a fun tree using the great Imaginesce Christmas Cheer paper line!
I simply punched circles with a 1 3/4" punch, and used the quick drying adhesive to lock them in place on a papier mache cone. I painted a wooden candlestick from the craft store black for the base of my tree, and put the cone right on top!
I then wrapped the tree in the silver eyelash ribbon, and topped it with the silver metallic string for a very festive garland! These were also glued in place with the Helmar's 450.
And the fabulous Helmar's 450 quick dry!
Thank you so much to Helmar for such awesome adhesives- and thank you for your time! Here's the hop schedule- I've included both days so you don't miss a bit! Enjoy all the inspiration, and be sure to leave comments on all the posts for a chance to win some great products!
Your next stop on the hop is thee fabulous Jingle!
- Charlene Driggs: http://www.paperandinkplayground.com/
- Letitia Grace Lauer : http://www.gracesscrapattic.blogspot.com
- Alexcia Patterson-Schroll: http://makeandmingle.wordpress.com/
- Kate Vickers: http://www.scrapsation.com
- Christina Colón: http://www.thetwistedmuse.com/
- Jen Matott: http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Gini Williams Cagle: http://www.ginicagle.blogspot.com/
- Carisa Zgloblicki: http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.ca/
- Emily Lanham: http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/
- Jen Shears: http://jenshearsdesigns.blogspot.com/----- YOU ARE HERE!!!
- Jingle: http://www.justjingle.blogspot.com/
- Karen Baker: http://thebalddragonfly.blogspot.com/
- Martha Richardson http://themermaidscloset.blogspot.com/
- Kendra Wiggins: http://scrappincricut.org/
- Lisa Wilkinson: http://www.createfor7.blogspot.com
- Leah Farrar-White: http://1alabasterowl.blogspot.com/
- Sally Lynn MacDonald: http://www.sallylynnmacdonald.com/
- Monica Edwards: http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- Amy Lassiter: http://sparklinggnome.wordpress.com
- Nicole Martel: http://www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
- Virginia Fynes: http://www.fynesdesigns.com/
Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving!