Friday, October 25, 2013

October 2013 PTI blog hop

I'm barely getting this in under the wire, but it's time for the PTI blog hop!
This month the challenge was to create 5 tags.
Here's mine:
Put my new 'joy' die & stamp set to work, used Core'dinations tags as the base & sparkly felt.
Fresh ink in limeade & the new parrot green May Arts burlap string
I was trying to get these done quickly, but actually really love how CAS & crisp they turned out!
It was a busy day here- we also did some pumpkin carving!
 Happy hopping!!


7 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite word die and I LOVE that you cut it in felt - beautiful CAS tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your tags are so sweet! Beautifully CAS. Good for you setting the pumpkins done, we are so late minute with ours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! How clean and simple, but FUN!! I love the colors you used and the overall design!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! Your pumpkins will be a perfect fit for halloween!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that word die. Love the felt!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!