This week the challenge was to use PTI cover plates & embossing paste to create. How lucky am I that Erin sent me several that she'd cut out! I put the chevrons to work here, with gold embossing paste from Dreamweavers.
That gold is too much. When it was wet I wasn't sure how metallic it would look so I sprinkled some of the Dreamweaver f/x powder in a few places. Turns out it didn't need it, but added a cool texture.
I cut some tickets out of vellum, stamped with just the ticket & heat embossed with black powder.
A layer of 3/8" black metallic velvet ribbon anchors the base.
I put some rhinestones in the top corner- wish I had some gold sequins on hand!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!