Monday, March 21, 2016

MFT: Sketch Challenge 272

Playing along today with the MFT Sketch Challenge
Amy is the guestie, so I am glad I could play along!
I've been converting my stamp storage to the Jennifer McGuire system (late to the party on that, I know!)- but love finding some gems that I'd completely forgotten about.


This sweet little PI image is colored with prismacolor pencils. I used a Spellbinder die to cut the circle then used ribbon for the horizontal elements. The pink layer is 5/8" satin/grosgrain double band, topped with the robin's egg blue adhesive scallop ribbon. 
The color is a bit off in the pic- the paper is Authentique- and it looks great in person!
I am usually so literal- but my circle was so big that it didn't let enough of the pretty ribbon show- so I turned it!
:) 


1 comment:

  1. Your labor of love turned out to be such a sweet card! And your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!