Monday, March 7, 2016

Ribbon Resource: Pinterest Challenge

Welcome to the Spring Themed Pinterest Design Team Challenge!
I love that our readers chose a pin that we were all to use as our inspiration- here's what I came up with:

I was inspired by the heat embossed flourish & colored background. I also incorporated the picket fence & a stamped sentiment. I chose different ribbon, although still flowers!
I used the white adhesive rosettes (which have become a real favorite!); I used a spray ink to color the background as well as dye my flowers.
I used olive satin leaves to wind around the fence.
 The flourish is an older image from Stampendous, the 'Fleurs' stamp is PTI and the fence is a PTI die that I embossed with a wood grain plate.


Here is the inspiration:


Make sure you head over to The Ribbon Resource and see all the other beautiful projects! You know there will be a prize involved! :D

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!