Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Altenew June Challenge; MIM #254: Stenciling with Texture Paste; The Heart Desires #1

I've got several shares tonight!
Playing along with the Altenew challenge for the first time- I've put A Beautiful Day to use. 


White embossing on vellum and ink on the back side to achieve the challenge colors. Pretty Pink Posh sequins sewn under the panel and a few across the front. Rather love how this looks!


I've used a Dreamweaver stencil with embossing paste & watercolors to play along with the MIM challenge:


Graceful Greetings is die cut & heat embossed. Love all the texture....


This one I forgot to post! Playing along with Tonya's first challenge! I love the nautical theme, the colors, and even though my tiles aren't the exact shape I was inspired by the tiles too :)





9 comments:

  1. ALL of your cards are simply gorgeous..my fav is definitely the Father's Day...the texture, the colors and the overall design---> perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow. Stunning! Even more beautiful finished. (Firsy card) and yay for finishing your other fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic texture on your father's day card--love it! So glad you were able to join in the fun!

    Toni
    THD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgoeus and a FAB take on the image !!! So glad that you joined us at the Heart Desires challenge, and thanks for linking up to other challenges too! We have a gorgeous challenge just around the corner, you WILL want to stay tuned and check back July 6th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen all of your cards are wonderful! Totally loving all the textures and colors! I can't pick a favorite as they are all great! I am so glad you were able to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your cards, simply fabulous! Thank you for joining us at THD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beautiful cards, Jen! Love the pretty colored texture paste on the stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have obviously been slacking in my visiting of your blog-- what's been so time consuming in my world? Love the first one.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!