Sunday, June 12, 2016

MIM #252: Shadowing With Markers

 This week Danielle challenged us to use markers to shadow our die cut words.
Here's what I came up with:

I don't have any copics, but my trusty zigs worked great!
Scatter joy stamps for the flowers & wonderful words: hello for the sentiment & die cut word (I stacked 4 'hello's'). A few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins finish it off (after much discussion about sequin placement with Karen!).

I threw Erin off last week linking before Sunday night, so I'm back to my late night linking! I've been working on end of the year gifts for Hadley's teachers (I'm determined to be done tomorrow- which means I will be finished a week early!)- and I nearly forgot to link at all! :D
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! This turned out spectacular and so pretty. What an awesome color combo.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!