Friday, December 16, 2016

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- Merry Christmas

I've got another Winter Coffee Lovers Hop card to share!


I've used the Lil' Inkers Coffee Cozy Die set for my fun cup- I really love this set, such a fun size and great details! 
The sentiment and snowflake are from Concord & 9th O Christmas tree set & are both heat embossed- the snowflake with a glitter white (can't see the sparkle in the pic!)
The patterned paper is DCWV.
Hoping to find time to create today- Amy inspired me to die cut a Starbucks card!

I've got 2 of these bundles of ribbon and one Starbucks gift card to giveaway from the comments left on my Coffee Lovers hop posts this week- I will draw 3 names on Sunday!

ETA: Random.org chose 3 winners! (15, 56, 3)
Shelly, Redhead & Helen F!




14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! I love so much the blue frame!!! It's perfect with the cup colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card. great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, this is awesome. CAS + spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your projects have been so darn cute and this one just added is probably top of the list, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors! Love these colors and your perfect ratio of each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love that festive cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!