Friday, December 16, 2016

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- Merry Christmas

I've got another Winter Coffee Lovers Hop card to share!


I've used the Lil' Inkers Coffee Cozy Die set for my fun cup- I really love this set, such a fun size and great details! 
The sentiment and snowflake are from Concord & 9th O Christmas tree set & are both heat embossed- the snowflake with a glitter white (can't see the sparkle in the pic!)
The patterned paper is DCWV.
Hoping to find time to create today- Amy inspired me to die cut a Starbucks card!

I've got 2 of these bundles of ribbon and one Starbucks gift card to giveaway from the comments left on my Coffee Lovers hop posts this week- I will draw 3 names on Sunday!

ETA: Random.org chose 3 winners! (15, 56, 3)
Shelly, Redhead & Helen F!




14 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!