Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Heart Desires December Mid-Challenge Inspiration

 I'm back with some mid-challenge inspiration for The Heart Desires! Still plenty of time to play along! So many fun elements to choose from!


Literal girl here- I saw that pink bottle brush tree & I knew the Concord & 9th O Christmas Tree set would be perfect! I used the Gina Marie Scalloped Circle Frame die to cut the fun pink houndstooth paper (Echo Park), popping the frame part up. 
I cut a metallic gold panel with the Gina Marie Nested Rectangle dies, then cut the patterned paper to fit inside of the stitching.
The trees are heat embossed with Versamark ink and some pink embossing powder from my stash (I've had it for years and there is no manufacturer listed).
The sentiment (isn't that the prettiest font?) is stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz ink.
A few gold sequins finish it off!
I hope you find time to play along with this challenge- what will inspire you?


3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!