Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21


So I thought I'd give Dawn's color challenge a try, since I had all the colors this time!
I started with a cream cardbase, and stamped PTI backgrounds: text across the bottom in SU! close to cocoa. Next I cut a panel of aqua mist, ran the lower portion through the cuttlebug with swiss dots, and then inked the dots, & corner rounded the top. I used giga guidelines in versamark, with guidelines 2 in vintage cream ink between the larger medallions. There are aqua pearls on the 3 center medallions that are uber cute! Not sure who makes them- I bought them at the local Ben Franklins. Lemon tart is border punched with the apron lace punch & MS twill in chocolate is tied across the focal panel. Sorry about the pic- it has been raining cats & dogs the last couple of days....
Joanne B is having a sweet challenge too, and since this card has pearls on it I thought I'd play in her challenge too!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Jen BEAUTIFUL you rocked this color combo...love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty. Great job with Dawn's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are amazing, thanks for your comment in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and elegant. Don't ya just love Giga Guidelines? The tiny pearls are the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - yes, I am THAT Pam and I do love my room. Thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty love the blue and brown combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful color combo! Love your soft, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!