Sunday, January 17, 2010

Watercoloring...


You can't blame a girl for trying here! I have been BUSY trying to get some challenge cards done for Joanne B's challenge! This one has watercoloring, stitching & pearls- and a buttony bow for good measure! I used the sweet image from My cute stamps, MME paper, ribbon & button from my stash. The bottom is punched with a fiskars scallop border, and there's stitching around most of the card (although it's hard to see). I also used a spica glitter pen to glitter her eyelids & the bottom of her skirt. (My daughter LOVED that!).
I can tell you this is the most cards I've done for a single challenge! :) I just love how this one turned out- and I already know who the recipient will be!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love all the sparkly elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO very sweet, love the softness of this card!!! Adorable image Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! I was a bit addicted to her challenge as well... I added pearls to practically everything I made this weekend! ;)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the girly details on this card! Isn't the machine sewing addictive?? I can hardly make a card without using mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um I love this one too! Way cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cute card! Pretty colors. I'm so embarrased that you read my "resolution" I hadn't slept in 2 days, and I was feeling completely overwhelmed. I meant to post it to my personal blog so that I could remember to pace myself when telling someone I could help them. Ha ha ha! Ooops. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!