Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentine....


Here's a Valentine I've been working on.... I used some clear cardstock (recycled from some packaging- so very green of me!). Added the glittered heart (Martha Stewart glitter) & inked the edges with PTI fresh snow. Die cut it with nesties & layered on a pink piece die cut & stamped with vintage labels (pti). Script is PTI text in pure poppy; pink ribbon & fun fur from my stash. This has some funky stitching- so I'm adding it to Joanne B's challenge- I can't tell you how much I'd love to win some MFT goodies & MME paper!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I just scanned down and saw your other sparkly beauties. You've been a busy girl. Your cards are so pretty - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely! So many great details to look at. Love the recycled packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous VALENTINE!!! WOW LOVE the sparkling heart and framing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Do I ever love all the fun elements on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Valentine's card!! Its beautiful. Thank you for sending me the link for Heather Bailey's website. It is fabulous!!
    All my best,
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!