Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Decorating with May Arts Ribbon!

Head over to the May Arts blog to check out a few simple & elegant decorating ideas with May Arts ribbon! If you haven't stopped by the May Arts blog in a few days, there are a TON of great ideas!!!

Remember the snow day we had a while back- where Hadley came up with a craft she wanted to do? Here's the end product:

I added the ribbon, but she did the rest! Pretty cute, right?! :)
I imagine I'll be MIA for a few days, enjoying this wonderful holiday with my family!
Merry Christmas to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Hadley! I love this project.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope that you have a wonderful time celebrating the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley's project is adorable... and the ribbon is the perfect added touch:) I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas & I can't wait to see all of you awesome projects with May Arts in the new year. Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Christmas decor Hadley Girl! Can you believe people are commenting already on your adorable projects! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!