Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dad...

 Father's Day was Sunday. What a great day! I'm unbelievably lucky to not only HAVE an amazing father, but to be married to one. Watching the relationship between Cory & Hadley is a gift I treasure- much like my relationship with my Dad!
 Dragonfly stamp, mask & mist: tattered angels. Sentiment & cardstock PTI. Versafine brown ink.
Can you see the shimmer?
This May Arts 3/8" solid/reversible/stripes ribbon is delicious. The texture of it is sooooo rich!!!
And this pic is from last summer- isn't my Dad handsome? :D (Hadley is caught in the sun-glare- hence the less-than-thrilled face- she ADORES her Papa!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think! (and don't forget to head over & comment at the May Arts blog- fabulous goodies to be won!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I think kraft and brown is great for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like you have a fabulous dad! And your card is great, I really am drawn to the clean and simple nature of it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!