Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm Sew Excited!

 I'm finally getting a chance to play in a challenge!!! And I managed to squeak in to the Moxie Sew Excited Challenge AND Jay Gee's Nook! yay!
So here's my entry:
Paper from Paper Zone, stamps are Girls Paperie & PTI button boutique.
Can you see the PINK embossing? I cannot tell you how long it's been since I've pulled THAT little jar out!
Versamark for the overstamped image. Sew Cute, right?
I've got another one up my sleeve for the challenge at Jay Gee's- because really- look at this inspiration!!!
Thanks sew much (I'll stop soon- promise!) for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think! :)

7 comments:

  1. Now that is one fabulous clean and simple card. The pink embossing is soooo perfect against the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, love the colour combo Jen, great CAS card. Thanks for joining us this month at Jay Gee's - I am looking forward to what else you have hidden up you sleeve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now I would never think of pink and green, but this is great. You have all sorts of tricks up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Pink & Green are one of my favorite color combos! Sew pretty! {Couldn't resist it!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable Jen. Love the pale pink against the bright green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm "sew" glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is "sew" incredible.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!