Saturday, January 16, 2016

Cardmaker Hop!

I'm playing along with the Cardmaker Hop today- here's what I've come up with:


I used Authentique patterned paper for the panel. A layer of 1.5" cotton ribbon with red stripes was topped with 5/8" red adhesive rosettes
Yep,
Adhesive. 
Love.
I tied all the layers with a red burlap string bow!


One more:


This one uses more Authentique paper, this time I topped it with 5" white tulle that I folded in half  so that it would appear more white. I adhered a row of 5/8" red satin hearts over the tulle then layered red burlap string & ivory burlap string & tied a bow with them together!


There you have it! And I've got some Valentine's ready to go!
I hope you enjoy the hop!

Of course there's a prize: 2 prizes of - $25 gift cards to the Ribbon Resource!

Here's the lineup so you don't miss any inspiration:

14 comments:

  1. I totally love the card with the hearts theme expressed in different frames. The bow pulls it all together. Great job! You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the paper as the background for your embellishments.
    Wonderful cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the look of the tulle on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful samples! I'm in love with the ribbon roses and puffy hearts! love the look of the tulle too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I just love those puffy hearts! Self-adhesive is just the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL cards!!!
    LOVE your layered ribbons and trims!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards you made to share with us and great ribbons you used . Oh and also nice watercolor looking butterflies you made with your markers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these card designs with ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!