Monday, January 25, 2016

PTI Blog Hop: January 2016

This month the inspiration for the hop is a photo- see below.
I was rather stumped until I started looking through my patterned paper & found this piece from Authentique- the colors seemed like the ones from the inspiration. Now that I've got them both up they aren't a perfect match, but I'm ok with that!


I used fillable frames 8 for the frame & sentiment.
I used 5/8" orange ruffle edge down the right border- love the detail it created!
I'm normally so very literal- glad I could think outside of the box on this one a bit!


January inspiration


14 comments:

  1. This was on my list to do too but ran out of time! Gorgeous and simply perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designer paper is a perfect match for the inspiration photo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes on your paper - a lovely inspired card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern paper is perfect for this inspiration! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you I was challenged with the inspiration photo, but you certainly overcame that challenge and created a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Authentique paper echos the inspiration photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What perfect paper for the inspiration photo! It's a perfect match and I love the design for your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card, I love how everyone is inspired by that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, what a lovely card.
    I love that pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good find with that bkgd paper! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect Jen! I love the paper and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outside the box thinking with these beautiful stripes! Beautiful card Jen!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!