Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Stampendous + The Ribbon Resource!


 The Ribbon Resource and Stampendous are teaming up this week for some fun & prizes!!
Here's what I've come up with:


I stamped the giant peony image & heat embossed with Stampendous Summer Shine Embossing Powder in pink.

I tied a 1.25" fuchsia silk bow around the card, layered some 3/8" multi-sized beaded string & tied them in with the 1/4" fuchsia silk. I love how it turned out! 


Next up a Valentine card!
I heat embossed the sentiment white white detail powder, and the little hearts with clear detail powder.


I tied the 1.5" white Valentine's Day Ribbon around the base and added a 3/4" red satin heart to the center!


Make sure you stop by all the blogs this week for inspiration- The Ribbon Resource is giving away 3 $25 gift cards too!!
Did you know The Ribbon Resource offers ribbon in 5 yard amounts & free shipping on orders over $25? Head over to check it out!







Stampendous Line Up

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

18 comments:

  1. I am in love with your first card, it is simply beautiful. The simplicity of your second card with the gorgeous ribbon is also lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fantastic! Love the sweet red card with a fabulous bow. Peony flowers are my fav, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards,
    both so pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful cards. I love the ribbons. They add the perfect touch to the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards. The flower with the ribbon is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to not color in the flower.
    The bow is great.
    Love the ribbon with the hearts as the main feature of the card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are gorgeous card! Beautifil ribbom bows, too. The stamps you use are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant floral card and cute Valentines card--the ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! These are so inspirational!! I love how elegant and beautiful the ribbons and the stamps look together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty, this ribbon is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ribbons are gorgeous. I love the second card the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both so fun and vibrant! Love how you used the ribbon in the first, so romantic and pretty! And the Valentine card is just darling! Thanks for the great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are beautiful. I love the simplicity of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two very beautiful cards today. Love the simple sentiment and bow combination and our retired jumbo flowers have always been a favorite. THank you for sharing your creativity in the hop with us!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!