Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Heart Desires Mid-challenge #10

 I'm back with some mid-challenge inspiration for you for the beautiful THD Challenge #10!
Take a look: 


So many beautiful choices to inspire you!
Here's what I came up with:


I've die cut a piece of vellum with Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched rectangle dies, then heat embossed the Neat & Tangled Hope Anchors stamp in gold. A few sequins from the Neat & Tangled Peacock mix add some interest. If you haven't seen this mix- it is YUMMY! So many fabulous colors and each color in several sizes!!


The vellum panel is machine stitched to the hexagon patterned paper (old basicgrey).
Still LOTS of time to play along- looking forward to seeing how you're inspired!

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!