Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Heart Desires Challenge #10

It's time for a new challenge at The Heart Desires!! It's been so fun to see how everyone has been inspired by the challenges so far- hope you can play along with us again for Challenge #10!
Here is the inspiration:


Isn't it amazing? 
Here's my take:


I know everyone is shocked that I used the Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies, as well as the Gina Marie Scalloped Circle Frames Dies
I thought the Concord & 9th Map Love was the perfect set for this challenge! I've used Delicata golden glitz ink and heat embossed it gold on vellum paper. I stamped the earth image on the card base below. A few sequins finish it off!
You've got all month to join us!

2 comments:

  1. Beyond words how this is perfection to the challenge!!! Love it! HUGS -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Just so soft and serene and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!