Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Heart Desires Mid-Challenge 16

We are halfway through this month's challenge already at The Heart Desires
Here's a reminder of the great inspiration:


And here's my take:


A whole lotta of Concord & 9th! 
I've stamped the Concord & 9th Tree Ring in Versafine Sepia Ink, then using the same ink I stamped the sentiment and splatters from Hello Lovely. Wouldn't the sentiments from Give Thanks be perfect too?
Those leaves!!! Gah!
I was trying to incorporate all of the colors and that fall feel in the inspiration so I used my zigs on Bristol paper and the Layering Leaves Dies. I really dig how it turned out!
A few sequins would have been great, but I still haven't uncovered them. I suspect they may be packed until the house is built!
Hope you can find some time to join us this month at The Heart Desires!



1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I love these bright leaves, so cool how you got that color onto paper! Such an awesome card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!