I used PTI giga guidelines & guidelines 2 on vellum with SU! ink. The accent I stamped in versamark & added UTEE & while it was still liquid poured glitter on top. I know you're imagining how that worked, what with the embossing tool going & all. I'll confirm- glitter was EVERYWHERE.
I love the effect it made though! Looks like paper that I would buy if I'd seen it at the store! I machine sewed it on to the notebook cover, added some butterflies punched out (also sewn on- and stamped on the love lives here butterfly). I used May Arts crinkle ribbon & Glue Arts ribbon adhesive to secure it.
The inside I added some more purple cardstock & stamped it with PTI text for a finished look. A few pages have the butterfly stamped on them as well.