Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lawn-y thank you!

I've had these pieces of banner stamped & ready to go since the weekend- and FINALLY put them together today! Kelly Marie (the fabby Ms. Lawn Fawn) challenged us to make and SEND a card made with Lawn Fawn stamps! So I pulled out bannerific & got to it! :D
I used more of that Heather Bailey paper & PTI smokey shadow ink on kraft cardstock. I don't have any Lawn Fawn 'font' stamps yet, so I used this type looking one from inkadinkadoo.
The Lawnscaping challenge is to add layers/dimension- so I popped up the banner with pop-dot adhesive. I added some yummy May Arts pink burlap string- so I'll add this to the Ribbon Carousel 'anything goes challenge' too. 
Pretty productive for one little card!! :D 

Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think!

11 comments:

  1. Look at you challenge girl, love that you did this on kraft :) perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for participating in our World Card Making Day Challenge! We just adore your card! It is so sweet and perfect! The paper piecing and kraft make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this simple card...so clean & sweet:) thank u for playing at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Jen! Love the pretty banners. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Productive indeed. Love the clean and simpleness of this card! And the patterns you used for the banner is perfect! Thank you so much for entering it into our Lawnscaping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design of this is so lovely. The clean background pared with patterned banner is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is so cute.. I love banners...they make me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My roll of yummy pink May Arts burlap string arrived in the mail today. :} What a fun card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love the burlap string. Love how the banner pops off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this - banner cards are so cool and, even better, you made yours on a kraft cardstock base!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome CAS card!!! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!