Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 2011 PTI blog hop with Wee

Hard to believe it's the 25th already! WHERE does the time go???? But it is, which means it's time for the PTI blog hop! It's a photo inspiration- I was inspired by the colors & theme- here's what I've come up with:
I used wreath for all seasons & stamped it on a kraft tag that my sweet friend, Charlene, sent me!
ETA- this is what we put in the jars- we assumed Costco would have nice fall flowers- so we weren't planning on RED ROSES!!!
I've tied a button on & layered 1" satin/grosgrain edge, raffia (did you know May Arts carries raffia? it's fabulous!), and of course, some yummy bittersweet burlap string. This is all tied onto a canning jar that will be used for flowers at a Teacher's luncheon this week.

 And since Wee Memories is a free for all this week, I'll add this there!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think! Happy Hopping!

20 comments:

  1. And what are you going to fill your beautiful jar with? Pumpkin soup? Cookies? leaves? Love that wreath on kraft...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun decorated jar... what goodies are you going to up into it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used one of my favorite PTI sets. This is a lovely tag, and the twine and raffia add more autumn goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I just received this stamp set last week - great way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely jar! I was wondering, too, what you'd fill it with...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag and I adore the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty jar! Look so festive! Very nice idea!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag. Love the ribbon with the raffia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your ribbon treatment. Wonderful tag! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love that you can use it for more than just one day (like Halloween!) And funny you should mention raffia, I ordered some too for an upcoming project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen, I love tags and this one is so sweet! I love the addition of raffia....I haven't used that stuff in years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty Jen. i have that stamp set and am ashamed to say i've never inked it up. you've inspired me though. beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty - what a lovely gift this would make filled with something warm and comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a beautiful tag - just love the look of the whole project. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful, Jen..bet it will be gorgeous with the flowers in it. Glad you liked the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love this!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Peefecr container for a yummy gift!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!