Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge #5: Mid-Challenge Inspiration!

 I've got some mid-challenge inspiration for you today over at The Heart Desires!


I've put Concord & 9th Give Thanks stamps to work and stacked them up in the inspiration colors! I've used various inks & zig markers to achieve the colors on Strathmore Bristol Vellum paper.
I didn't have a big black sentiment that seemed right so I cut several layers of 'celebrate' on my silhouette and stacked them up. A few pale pink ink spatters to try to get all the inspiration colors in and several sequins to finish it off!
Don't you love these images as feathers?


I love this fun inspiration- I hope you can join us and play along!





2 comments:

  1. The stacked sentiment looks awesome against your soft background. Such a trendy card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!