Wednesday, November 3, 2010

EBTKS #26

It's a color challenge this go round at EBTKS!

And here's my take:
I used the cute little airplane & banner from PTI, on PTI white cardstock. PTI smokey shadow & aqua mist ink. PCD key to my heart for the little argyle along the bottom. May Arts has this awesome velvet corduroy- don't you love it? I attached it with Glue Arts ribbon adhesive- you've got to try that stuff!

And while I've got you- May Arts started a new challenge- show us your PLAID! Head over to the blog to check out the details! (they GIVE you the ribbon to play along with their challenges!!!!)
Head over to EBTKS to see what everyone has done with these colors!
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think!! :D

10 comments:

  1. Oh th colors are so pretty together! love that ribbon Jen, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touch of teal in the argyle, and how the stamps work together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a bit startled. I thought I had stopped by the wrong blog when I didn't see any Damask. hehe!

    This is a great color combo. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that argyle ribbon! This card is right on trend. I love the colors, and argyle is hot right now! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you say velvet corduroy??? How FAB is that? And I LOVE how that color pops off your card with the argyle and the plane! Just a WONDERFUL card! BTW CONGRATS on being the Cream in the Coffee with your pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I love their ribbon and you always work it in so beautifully to your challenges! Just fab girl! You rocked these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite PTI sets, Jen. I love that ribbon and the Glue Arts ribbon adhesive rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, love that velvety goodness! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely soft ribbon and this is really great card for a boy....I just Join the EBTKS challenge and my card is number 33, maybe you would like to see my Blog :) many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!