Thursday, November 25, 2010

PTI November blog hop with wee memories!


This month's hop is all about tags!! I wipped up a couple cuties quickly while waiting for the turkey to cook today....
Here's what I came up with:

I used some glimmermist on the doily, but the stamps are PTI. Ribbon is may arts on the top one & from my stash on the next one.

And since this week's challenge at Wee Memories is to get a little pink in I worked it into one of my tags! :) I love the non-traditional colors on this one!

I'm hoping I'm under the wire for the hop! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving- I know we've been counting our blessings all day!!! :D

14 comments:

  1. Sweet little tags. I like the colour combo of pink and green! Soft, but works well for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the way you split the doily between the two tags. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And I love the non-traditional colors.

    Sadly, I didn't make it to the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the non traditional colors. The glimmer mist on the doily is a cool effect, I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, delicate, feminine...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such sweet lil' tags! Love the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! Love the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, glimmer mist on the doily rocks. Hope your turkey was nice and juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful! I love the light green so soft! As always your work is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those!!! You could use those for stocking stuffers...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this post, it is great

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!