Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Bridal Shower

Can you believe I'm back again so soon? Crazy, I tell 'ya! :)
It seems we know many people getting married all of a sudden. Isn't it funny how you can go a long time with none, and then BOOM- 3 within a couple of weeks. The one that I'm sad about not being able to attend is my cousins- he's getting married on Laguna Beach (CA). Let me reiterate... ON THE BEACH. 'nough said.
This card is for Cory's cousin's wedding shower... I took a look at her registry- both for a gift AND to get a feel for her colors. That's where this combo comes from. I know. It is the same combo as the last PTI hop- don't be too shocked if it's on my Christmas cards too! ;)

PTI vintage cream cardstock, scattered showers & polka dot 2 stamps. PTI pure poppy & tea dye duo, SU! creamy caramel, Versafine vintage sepia inks

The button is TRULY vintage, embroidery thread from my stash.

I don't know about you, but that dotted frame from vintage labels (PTI) around the sentiment makes me giddy!
I think I'll add this one to the Wee Memories 'buttons, brads & bling' challenge too!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love hearing what you think!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love it, great colors, I think it would be find if you did them over and over again. I think it's great you went looking for the bride-to-be colors, how very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEN!!! A HUGE congrats on you being a winner on the May Arts contest! I can't wait to see all that your crafty mind comes up with to inspire us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling...I haven't purchased the vintage labels...yet! Love this red umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First - I'm glad to see that you are back. I've missed you. I hope that Cosmo is all settled in with the family.

    Second - this card is delightful and you know how I love polka dots. Very thoughtful (and smart) to check the gift registry to get an idea of the colors.

    Third - I'm lovin' the paper on the card in the previous post. So yummy. I hope you got that spool of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, this is awesome. I think the best part is the fantastic use and placement of the red button. It balances everything out wonderfully! Hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love the design!Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this to pieces! That single red button is awesome! Glad you joined us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! LOVE all those polka dots and the way you finished off the inside too!!

    P.S. You asked on my blog where I found the Warm Happiness set on sale. It was in Splitcoast's "For Sale" forum. I got it for $8!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!