Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yippee!!! :)


You may remember that I did a few posts here recently featuring May Arts ribbon. They were having a 'Calling all Bloggers' contest to select their blog team. You can imagine my excitement when I found out this morning that I made the team!!!!! Thanks again to all of you that commented on their blog for me- I really appreciate your support!
I would love to send you over to their blog again- they are having a comment to win a spool of their awesome ribbon- it's open through Aug. 22nd. Good luck!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The crew at Piggy Bank Parties is looking forward to seeing more of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh!! That's fantastic news! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO CHICKIE!! I am not the least bit surprised that you made the team. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jen!! I always look foeward to seeing your projects! You do fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a test to see if I can comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, teammate...just a quick Congratulations and a proud to be craftin' with you on the fabulous May Arts blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jen! I'm so very proud of you! Your work is always so beautiful and detailed.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!