Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Embellish Paper Piecing Color Challenge

Here's my take:

I so love those Pure Innocence girls! I paper-pieced her pants with Cosmo Cricket Earth love paper. Cardstock PTI kraft, spring moss & white.

She's stamped with versafine black & watercolored with various ink. I applied glaze pen to her shoes & stickles to her clover & hair clip. The focal panel is cut out with nesties. The base layer is stamped with PTI polka dot basics 2 in versamark & the 'lucky' is stamped with SU! old olive using inkadinkado type stamps.

How about that GORGEOUS May Arts sheer/looped trim? :) The challenge closes on Sept. 23, so you've got time to participate. Or head here to check out the great entries!
Don't forget to head over to May Arts blog to see the current contest- it's all about decorating for fall!
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your card, it's fab! I've just ordered that polka dot stamp, you've given me an idea of what to use it for now! That ribbon is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. drool. love it, love those colors and awesome ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, this is just too cute! I adore her pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is my favorite ribbon you have. The whole card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. That color combination is soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Great ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet! And that trim - gorgeous! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!