Thursday, September 9, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge 46


The PDCC#46 is black & white with a 'splash' of color- we could use pink, copper or gold. I went with a copper-ish color for my splash.

PTI embellishments stamped on PTI white cardstock with versafine black ink. The sentiment is from the same set- but it's a momento ink.... I wish you could see the shimmer!

Just a quick post for me today- millions of things in the air- I haven't become a proficient juggler...yet. Wish me luck on that!
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to check out the other entries at PDCC!
ETA: My friend Erin (the challenge superwoman) let me know that this card will work for Simplicity's OLW#19 challenge- so I'll link it up there too! Thanks, Erin!

24 comments:

  1. How classy!!! See I saw that challenge and I thought we had to use all of the colors, you think I can read? Love your classy look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super elegant. Super pretty. Very classy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew - what a relief - From a distance I thought your splash was PINK!! I'm glad to see that it is an acceptable coppery splash! Gorgeous, elegant card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy, love the flourish! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jen! I love your elegant style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PERfect interpretation of color splash! Love it and so glad you were able to play with us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I just love the inspiration photo, so chic.... and I love your card, almost has a elegant retro feel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant! Lovely clean design. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Simple, but really elegant! So pleased you could play along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card...what a wonderful flourish of black with just a hint of pink. Perfect example of "color splash"! Superbly elegant, thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so BEAUTIFUL! Is it wrong that I want to touch it? The colors are so vivid. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your perfect stamping and layour makes for a very stylish and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY--this is so elegant! I love those flourish stamps! I LOVE your style;) Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I truly love this card Jen, along with 22 other comments so far! Simple elegance for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!