Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OTWC #26, Moxie Ruffle style...



Kim at Off the Wall Craftiness has another great challenge this week- aren't those colors fab?
Here's my take:

Heather Bailey patterned paper- as soon as I saw the inspiration I KNEW this would be the paper I'd use (yay for me- I CUT pretty paper!). Mounted on PTI hibiscus cardstock. I used the PTI ticket die & it's official stamps. PTI smokey shadow ink on this one.
How about that gorgeous May Arts ribbon! If you've got some time to kill, you really should check out the catalog...!

The next one has PTI white base, versamark ink, and I used two fiskars border punches & offset my scallops- a la Moxie Fab style!



Head over to Moxie Fab & OTWC to see what everyone else has done on these challenges! And don't forget the current May Arts fall decorating contest!!! :)
Thanks for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen!!! I am so excited for the release! :) Hope you like them! This card is FABULOUS btw! I love it so much! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great way to rock those colors, love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are so sugary sweet, lol! I like what you've do with it, so pretty. Well done :o)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about eye candy! What a gorgeous card! And of course I love the colors. Very fab indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I LOVE how you've cut the patterned paper and done your scallops!! Beautiful! Of course, I couldn't get a good, close look until I put on my sunglasses to cut the glare from all that pink! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of those yummy layers and the bright color combo!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is oozing with elegance! I am jealous when people find patterned paper with the right color challenge colors in it and it comes together so beautifully! Fabulously done! Thanks for joining us girls this week at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is fabulous paper and perfect for this challenge. Love how you've given the card dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH.MY.GOODNESS.! I stinkin' LOVE these. You nailed this challenge and look at that paper - it's just like the dinner plates. Great job!

    P.S. I'm so proud of you for cutting that pretty paper. *wink, wink*

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful cards!!! Love that DP!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Jen! Isn't it soooo hard to cut pretty paper?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun colors and what a great way to use the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOw, you really did these colors justice, well done I love the mix of textures and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen, one of your most beautiful creations yet. The cards look like a candy store. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!