Friday, September 24, 2010

Wee Memories S.O.S.

Isn't that a cute name for a challenge? Scallops, orange, string- at least 2 of the 3 for this week.

Once again, barely under the wire!! Where does the week go?

PTI kraft, Creative Memories orange, Making memories pp. PTI text background stamp, inkadinkado type. EK success scallop circle punch to create the flower, PTI large scallop die.
May Arts burlap string- such a go-to for me!!!
So go check out the other entries in this week's SOS challenge! :)
And don't forget to 'like' May Arts facebook page- lots (LOTS) of giveaways there- not to mention the current fall decorating challenge on May Arts blog!
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think!

8 comments:

  1. I love this card. Kind of a chic spin on Fall. The colors and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The overall card is great, and I think that Cindy said it wonderfully- a chic spin on fall! I smiled so very much though, when I noticed the teeny boo words peeking through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this challenge! You patterned paper is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Cindy, too--such a fab twist on the fall look! Thanks for playing the Wee Memories challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card jen, love the papers you combined. i agree with you, I can't ever get enough od that string!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the candy corn paper! Great fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the femininity of the flower combined with the "Boo". I would never have thought....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!