Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness....

Kim Wilson is one of my May Arts blog team-mates & Off the Wall Craftiness is her blog! She has these terrific color challenges & today I finally got to play along! :)
Here's the challenge:



And here's my take:

PTI pink blush cardstock, butterfly dreams stamps & smokey shadow ink. Colored with prismacolor pencils. This one is for a sweet little girl that just turned one....

This also qualifies for this week's one layer Wednesday, 3+1 (3 images, one sentiment) over at Simiplicity.
Both of these challenges end tonight, so once again, I'm barely under the wire! Go check out both sites to see what everyone's done!! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by- can you believe TWO posts in one day for me? I can't believe it either, but be sure you scroll down to see my other card for today! You know I'd love to hear what you think!


14 comments:

  1. I am glad you could join us at OTWC! I love your one layer card it's stunning! Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you been a busy girl today?! Cute card - don't send it to me though!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and pink, can't go wrong. love that you made another one later card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...the beauty that is pink! What a pretty card and a wonderful inspiration from Kim for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning, the roses and white against the pink just pops. A beautiful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely butterflies. The white really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combination! Nice pinky card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and simple! The butterflies are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love the simplicity. It really lets the butterflies shine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen this is super cute! And look at your two post! Busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card! Love the colors of the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, ya know these are my colors. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very very pretty!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!